West Melbourne — The second annual Woofstock Brevard community dog event and pet food drive is coming to Max Rodes park September 28th. This fun dog event donates a percentage of the proceeds supports the local Humane Society. Woofstock Brevard features more than 50 local pet vendors, the TOP Dog of Brevard Competition, demonstrations, giveaways, raffles and more.
Facebook photo contest
Begins August 26th-September 27th
Submissions have already started coming in. Be sure to give your pooch the best chance by submitting their photo early!
The first 100 entries will receive a doggie goodie bag filled with coupons, products, and local pet product and service information.
Cost: $10 for two categories
Categories: Fashionista, Best Groomed, Mighty Mutt, Cutest Puppy, Most Photogenic and Pet and Owner Look-a-like.
Winners receive prizes, a certificate, and an official Woofstock Brevard 2013 Ribbon!
How to enter:
1. Request form by firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Greater Palm Bay Chamber located at 4100 Dixie Highway (on US1 one street north of Palm Bay Rd.)
2. Email a digital photo email@example.com and submit the application with payment.
3. Select two categories: Fashionista, Best Groomed, Mighty Mutt, Cutest Puppy, Most Photogenic and Pet and Owner Look-a-like.
4. (1.) List the dog’s breed (2.) Their name (3.) Favorite groomer or pet store
We will post the photo and info on our Facebook page for community votes www.facebook.com/greaterpalmbaychamber
The top ten winners in each category are invited to the event on Saturday, September 28th to receive their prizes!
Time: 12 noon-4PM
Vendors: Non-members $60, Members and Non-profits $45
Cost: $2 per person or special family rate of $5 per family
Event sponsor opportunities
The Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce is also looking for vendors, event sponsors and speakers:
- Vendors: Non-members $60, Members, Non-profits and Rescues $45
- Event Sponsors: Sponsorship Levels: TOP DOG $1,500/ Canine Champion $1,000/ Tailwagger $500) (inquire for details)
- Calendar Sponsors: Showcase your brand in the Woofstock Brevard 2013 Calendar ($40-$250 inquire for details)
- Doggie Bag Sponsor: These bags will include samples, coupons, pet products, and pet business brochures ($250)
- Experts Dog Speakers and Demonstrations (30 minutes) Place your service or product in the hands of Brevard’s Dog Lovers! ($20)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or for more information.